Monday, May 16, 2016

I'm sure all artists occasionally have a hard time getting to the easel sometimes...it's been one of those times the last 2 weeks...OVER!  Back at it...had to lecture myself a bit.  Beginning a new oils class tomorrow with Susan Tolliver and am really looking forward to it..different techniques, different style.  Whatever it takes to get you motivated, do it!  Sign up for a show, take classes, talk with other artists...I recently was accepted into juried show in Crescent Hill for July 3 & 4!  Hooray!  First two day show...

Here are a few paintings I've been working on.  Comments welcomed!  Ok...hmm.. feature not working right now but you can view recent paintings at dailypaintworks.com/artists/cherylbuhrman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments on my artwork and any suggestions you may have to improve my blog! Thanks for visiting!!!